Monday, November 28, 2011

thanksgiving 2011

Perhaps this week we'll have a completed homestudy??

I first saw Quinn's picture 3 months ago. Signed on with our homestudy agency, and we've been walking backwards ever since.

Maybe things will turn around in the next month????

I was hoping to have our I800A mailed by December 1st.

I haven't given up hope yet.

But it's not looking good.



Thanksgiving was fine.

We were at Ron's dad's with Bobbi and Mark and their family. We got to "trial run" some wedding cake....that was fun :)


Regan was sick on Friday, I think it was a 24 hour bug kind of thing, but I kept her in on Saturday, too.



Saturday Ron went to a cousin's memorial service. He was gone all day, and took the 2 older boys with him.



It was a long weeked.


I got a lot done.



I guess that's saying something.

1 comment:

Gfam said...

And you had a lovely visit, albeit cold, on my front porch. :-) I think that surely made your whole weekend!