Awhile ago I found a penny on the sidewalk outside of a store. I stuck it in my coat pocket and decided everytime I put my hand in my pocket I would remember that God had led Ron and I into this adoption and He IS going to finish what He has started, He WILL provide everything we need to bring Quinn home, and I do not need to fret (ha.)
Then a few weeks later I read a whole blog post from another blog about the pennies from God :) (confirmation!) http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/2012/01/one-little-penny.html
Since then our family has been on the "look-out" for pennies from the Lord.
Last week Mitchell (who I would never expect to even be listening let alone participate) got out of the car at the Natural History Museum and said "Hey...would this be a penny for Quinn?" and he dug a penny out of the dirt at the curb, cleaned it off and gave it to me.
Yep...a penny for Quinn...thank you God! :)
This morning I was cleaning out our cooler we had taken to a gymnastics meet, after a particularly BUSY Sunday. I took a clorox wipe and lifted the bottom to wipe under it and there was a penny.
Thank you God!!
Both pennies are pictured above, we are collecting all of our pennies for Quinn in the bank pictured.
We are so thankful for His faithfulness!
No comments:
Post a Comment