Wednesday, March 20, 2013

spring!

I haven't blogged in a long time. I haven't had much to say!

We have been busy with lots of "things."

Mason finished up his season with the Geauga Grizzlies Homeschool Basketball Team. He really enjoyed his first year playing. I'm glad he is finally done, I was getting sick of driving to Kenston for his practices!

Mitchell and Regan are getting to the end of their competition seasons for gymnastics and baton. Both have state competitions coming up in the next month.

We have been back to our homeschool co-op, which we really enjoy. Mitchell is teaching a "Superhero" class this session. He is teaching the kids some game, I do not understand it at all, but the boys all get it. They are all 7 and 8 year old boys, and they think Mitch is "cool."

Regan is taking very educational classes....roller skating, hair styling, and cup stacking. The cup stacking is actually pretty cool. And she is doing a "Meet the Masters" class about artists.  Mitchell's classes are not much better. I think he is in all games. At least they are trivia. Mason actually has an educational co-op experience this session, so I can feel like someone is doing more than playing all day!

Mitchell and Jack had strep last week. Amazingly it hasn't spread to anyone else yet! They both were pretty sick.

Today was the first day of spring....and we got snow...blech!

No comments: