Obviously they aren't all in all of the classes. Each child takes 4 classes for the session.
Yesterday KATE went to co-op. She did GREAT!!
It was a loooooong day for her. We arrive at 9:30 and are there until 3:00. She is so not used to that kind of structure and day.
There was no hitting, biting, pinching, running away. She did great! I was amazed.
She did yell when things got loud, which is understandable. She has very little tolerance for loud noise.
There was also a lot of rough housing and wrestling during downtime in her classes among the little boys. She doesn't understand that kind of behavior at all. There is no way she could participate in it.....she just isn't there yet.
All in all, great first day. I was very encouraged to see how well she did. I know she was very nervous about going. She remembered going a couple of years ago, and she was afraid to go back. I'm glad she had this positive experience yesterday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment