Unfortunately I have really stinky pictures! Kate would not stand still next to anything, so I reallydidn't get any pictures, and I'm not really realizing it until now! Oh well! She LOVED Santa. When we went into see him I set her down and she went right over to him and let him pick her right up!! She has this weird thing for facial hair (I'm not really getting it!!) Obviously Santa has plenty of facial hair!! So the photographer started taking pictures right away, and we got one of Kate all by herself with Santa. Then we were also able to get one with Jack and Regan with Kate. Jack told Santa he wants a "big blue guitar" (not getting!) and Regan wants and "American Girl Doll." (my mom is getting one for her.)
We then went and had lunch in the food court. We saw a girl from our church, whose family serves in the Early Childhood Program, playing her violin with a group by the big Christmas tree and fountain.
Claire is in the middle!
After eating lunch in the foodcourt (Regan and Jack had McDonalds....Kate had Chinese :) We took Regan and Jack to ride the train and then we headed home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment