Also.....we went through some jewelry and took it to our local store. We "salvaged" silver and gold and got $814!!! About two months ago we did the same thing and got $450!!!
What provision and praise!!
Yay!!!
It's been kind of a downer of a week, so those are exciting things. I know the Lord wants our Quinn here, and I know HE will bring her.
I was hoping for pictures and updates from visiting families to her swi this week. That didn't work out.
I read some disturbing blogs.....so those made me worry about her.
But, our agency is going to request an update on Quinn next week. And, we are going to be going to our friends and family to ask them to partner with us financially to bring Quinn home. We also have applied for a grant that will be reviewed in the next week or so.
BIG prayers.
My "reminder" from the Lord today on my homepage
"I am using you in marvelous ways. Go
on gladly. You will see."
No comments:
Post a Comment