Kate is teaching Sunday school in this lesson! Huge, huge, huge for this girl!!!!
This is a lesson we have in our program at church (the Promiseland Curriculum from Willowcreek....fabulous.) Jesus calls the 12 disciples. We do use dolls. We tried to find boy dolls when we first began the curriculum. Don't google "boy dolls" it does not end well!!!
I knew right away when I went in the bedroom what Kate had set up.
Preschool ministry is a passion of mine. A teaching ministry in Early Childhood is also a strong belief and passion of mine.
I have been so blessed to serve for several years with other like minded people in my church. People who value a strong preschool ministry, and who realize preschool ministry is not coloring pictures, doing crafts, playing with toys, babysitting.....or rocking babies!!!
We are teaching God's Word to God's children, and they are hiding it in their hearts!!
What a treasure for me to see it alive in my own home.

No comments:
Post a Comment