Or....maybe he is!!!!
Mason is in the tan pants on the end....I think Kirsten is just explaining a new song to the kids in this pic.
Mason has said for ages that he wants to be a pastor when he grows up. His new thing is he wants to visit (and live) in Isreal. Not really sure where that is coming from!!! He LOVES to serve with kids, so we'll see where he is led as he grows!!
And here is Miss Kate as we have bathed her for the last 2 months. We actually just started putting her down into the sink the last couple of times. Before that we kept her out on the side of the sink to protect her cast and thumb. She is LOVING the water!! I'm sure she'll be glad to get back in the tub. She has an appointment this Thursday morning with her doctor, I am waiting until then to actually put her back in the bathtub.
Ron was off of school yesterday. And he was off last Friday. Well...I take that back, he wasn't off, kids were off, he had meetings. The schools are crazy, I don't know if they even actually do full weeks anymore! They have days off all the time. This week he has conferences on Wednesday, and then I think he has them next week on Thursday.
Last Thursday we had a class at the Natural History Museum on Balto. The kids loved it. Ron had read them a book on Balto before we went. The museum had clothing for them to see. They also had a harness for them to actually try on. They, of course, have the real Balto, stuffed, which we've seen lots of times. The most interesting thing for them was that the statue we see at the zoo is of Balto and Pogo. They were very excited to learn that. And to also learn that Balto actually lived at the zoo for a time. It was one of the best classes we've had there. The museum is having a "members" night next week, but I know we cannot go. Mason needs to go to violin since he'll be having a recital, and Regan needs to go to baton since she'll be having a competition. Otherwise I'd blow them both off and go down the museum with the kids. I think that would be way more fun!!!




1 comment:
He is the next Chris Tomlin! Give that kid a guitar!
Post a Comment