No pictures today....but a very busy week!!!
Mitchell had an orthodontist appointment. We thought (because they told us last time) he was close to getting his braces off, but instead they put something new on. Oh well! At the next appointment, in 6 weeks, we will be taking Mason along for an evaluation! Yikes!
Jack had his last BSF.....boo hoo!!!! He had 4 years of BSF(biblestudyfellowship.) I am amazed at how quickly the time went by. I wish the older boys had also had the experience of BSF. I did MOPS with them, which was fine, and *totally* where I needed to be for that time in my life. In "theory" Kate is supposed to go to BSF next year, actually she could be going right now. But I think she'll continue to go to Nai Nai's. She can go to BSF when she's 3 (maybe.)
We had our last play of the season down at Playhouse Square on Thursday. It was a group from Australia that did 46 Circus Acts in 45 Minutes. It was pretty good....not the best of the season, but entertaining. The kids *really* liked the science one about the brain earlier in the season. I coordinated the plays for the homeschoolers this year, and it ended up being a lot bigger project than I intended. I am not sure how, or if, I will do it again next year. It all worked out totally fine. I guess I'll just have to see how the summer goes and decide if I want to take that on again.
Friday we were home all day. I did a bunch of laundry, but it is all piled up. Of course. I have got to figure out a better system.
I also did BJ's shopping on Friday night while Mitchell was at gymnastics. Ron and I were amazed at how little I bought for $200. It was pretty pitiful. I didn't even get "big" items. The only "big" price things I got were paper towels and diapers. And I had coupons for both of those. I actually had a $5 coupon for diapers. I did not even get apple juice, because I refused to pay $8 for 2 bottles. It used to be under $4 for the same thing!! That was like, just a few weeks ago!! I am going to look at Wal Mart and see how much it is there. What the heck!?!?
Regan is at a birthday party right now. I have to go get her shortly. The party was from 6-9. On a Saturday night. I guess that isn't that weird. It is for 8 and 9 year old girls. But most of them have church in the morning. By the time I get home it will be close to 9:30.
I suppose I might turn into a pumpkin. :)
I'm such a complainer!
1 comment:
Grocery expenses are horrible right now! Our cupboards have been the barest ever.....
Post a Comment