Monday, May 16, 2011

shoes

The baby got new shoes. I guess I need to quit calling her a "baby." And, really, they are not her first pair of "big girl" shoes. She has other shoes that are not "baby" shoes. But for some reason I view these as her first pair of "big girl" shoes. Not sure why. Anyway, I think I am taking them away and putting them up in the closet.

I think the "big girl" shoes inspired her to go to, stay in and enjoy her 2 year old Sunday School class!!
Waaaa!!!! Not a look back, not a tear, not a cling to the gate.
Although I suppose that could all change next week.

This is her coming in to the large group room for the large group teaching with her class. She didn't even come over to see me!! I guess that is all good. She's learned the ropes and is ready to go.

Oh....I guess I didn't mention that her older brother was a helper in the class and Nai Nai checked on her 5 million times. We are only a tad bit overprotective!!!!!

:)

1 comment:

Sally said...

Overprotective?! Prefer to think of it as part of my job description :-) NaiNai