Our I800 was approved on June 19th.
Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!!!
We should get the hardcopy in the mail in about a week.
Then I am lost as to what I do. (HA)
It is starting to get confusing now.
I have a binder from the agency that I need to read better, or more closely. I think I have to scan the approval notice and email it to the agency, then they send all the stuff that I sent to them already off to Ch*na (EEEK!!) for Ch*na to begin the process of issuing TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!!!!
YES!!
But in the meantime there is also something else I have to do, some copy that goes from one US Agency to another US Agency that I have to ask them to email me a pdf so that I can email the pdf to MY agency so we can get our Article 5 and it can be dropped off in Ch*na.
I don't know. Confusing.
The long and short of it is I do believe we are looking at TA right around the last week of July. Which means travel the first week of August.
Yipers.
BUT. We are all now familiar with Ch*na....correct???? A tad unpredictable.
I am beginning to look at travel and how we are going to fly. Where I want to fly into. What I want to do. We are doing things differently this time. We are skipping the "traditional" stop in B*ijing, since we did that last time.
We are able to visit the orphanage this time. So, I plan to do that. I am trying to decide how to work that, and if we will stay in Quinn's city for a couple of days or just make it a one day trip.
Then of course we have our time in Gu*ngzhou. We are trying to decide which hotel. We are not planning much, if any sightseeing this time. We will be there THE hottest time of the year, and have TWO toddlers. I think slow and steady will win this race!
If you are not already, please be praying for Quinn and that her little heart be prepared for all the changes coming up. She LITERALLY has been in 2 or 3 rooms for her whole 21 months. She *does not* get taken outdoors. I am not sure where she is as far as eating. And.....she is 21 months, I KNOW she understands Chinese. I have seen her on video respond to Chinese spoken to her. She is going to be afraid in SO many different ways.
And pray for Kate. If you know her.....(LOL) you know she is THE PRINCESS. She is going with us. I'm hoping there is no hitting, pinching, or biting (Please God!!!) We've been talking about going on an airplane to get Quinn and bring her home to live at our house. Aside from that. Kate is afraid of EVERYTHING. She thrives on ROUTINE. And I'm not sure how she is going to do eating, sleeping, or going on the airplane (especially when it starts up!) WHY am I taking her? All of the above reasons...if I left her home she would crash in 2 weeks.....she'd crash quicker than that. She is used to being with me all the time.
PRAYER got us through last time, I KNOW it will this time TOO.
With God all things are possible :)
No comments:
Post a Comment