Saturday, June 9, 2012

post LOA paperwork

It has been a week since LOA, and it's been a busy week!

I had to do hours (literally) of paperwork to send to two different places. The first set went to USC*S which is immigration in the US.

Basically we are asking specifically to adopt Quinn. The last time we went to USC*S we just asked to adopt an orphan. :)  Don't you love the technicalities?

The second set of paperwork went back to our agency.

One document was our letter of seeking confirmation, which we happily checked YES, we accept Quinn!!!!

But sadly, and, I will admit to being a bit choked up, it does say on there her "identity" is an "institutionalized child whose birth parents cannot be ascertained."

I know we have have to go through THAT to bring her home. But THAT is not her identity. 

We are here waiting and SO EXCITED to bring her home.

I know the Lord has a hope and a future planned for Quinn. He promises that for her. And He always completes what He starts.

We are now onto the next steps of "waiting."

Which could be 4-6 weeks.

And I'm onto the next set of paperwork. I have Visa paperwork to fill out for myself, and Kate, and Nai Nai (although I might make her fill out her own!)

Pioneer opens this weekend......yay!! Maybe we will get out of here and see if Kate likes the duck slide this year! I KNOW she will like the pool!

No comments: