Today I took the 4 youngest to our homeschool open gym all by myself.
Nobody got knocked down or bitten.
And I didn't lose it at all.
I didn't even get frustrated a little bit.
I need a trophy!!!
Mitchell got hurt at gymnastics last night (long story.) He is ok today. THANKFULLY. But I am NOT a happy camper and am trying to decide how to handle my issue with the gym.
Mason was at a friend's house for the afternoon.
We could have just skipped open gym all-together. Mitchell is a HUGE help getting the kids and the stuff in and out of the gym. Not having him with me was tough. Poor Quinn had to ride in the stroller with a trike hanging off the back. And Kate had to walk in (horrors!)
But...we did it.
The kids did cup stacking with friends. They were working to set a world record for the most people cup stacking in a certain period of time. Kate just kept knocking cups over. Or spreading them all over the floor. Regan really liked the cup stacking. There is going to be a class offered at co-op next session that is cup stacking. I may have to switch her to it once the schedule comes out.
Then Regan tried out her new rollerblades she had gotten for her birthday.
Then....very short naps on the way home, which made for a challenging evening, but early bedtime :)
No comments:
Post a Comment