Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yippee!!!!!

We are so outta here today!!!!!!

We are so done with the freezing weather, below zero temps, Christmas break, extra snow days!

Back to life as usual!!!!

I cannot even begin to express out glad I am!!!!!

I am hoping a return to a regular routine helps both Kate and Quinn. Kate hasn't been sleeping again, which I hate. We even got desperate and bought a twin mattress so I can just be in with her if necessary. I cannot keep squishing onto her toddler bed or sleeping on her floor.

Quinn has turned into a little stink. Period. I am hoping with Ron at work we can get her back under control. She is doing A LOT of the nighttime soothing things she seems to do when she is stressed. It isn't pleasant when you co-sleep, cause with her it is either banging her head or feet repeatedly on the bed in her sleep. I used to be able to pull her near me or pat her and she would immediately stop. That isn't happening anymore. So, obviously she is feeling the stress too!

We have BSF today. I am totally unprepared but going anyway. The kids will go to Sally's for their normal day. They have awana, gymnastics, basketball tonight.

Yay!

No comments: