I am greatly looking forward to the year 2014 for many, many reasons.
I pondered changing the name of my blog and starting fresh, but I do believe the name remains fitting and appropriate for this season of our life in our home (although when doesn't it?)
I am going to say very little about our Christmas, but I will briefly address it. Our actual Christmas was OK. We were sick for much of December. We got what a lot of people in the area have had.....a stomach virus thing. My family was very considerate and just took turns getting it one person at a time, so we stretched it out for most of the month of December. Mason even had it twice. Mitchell and I were the only people who did not seem to get it. Ron was sick on the actual Christmas day.
SO.....we stayed HOME on Christmas day.
This ended up being a major issue for extended family and I do believe has ended relationships.
I was pondering this morning and I was thinking of the "putting away of childish things." I guess this is the year of doing just that.
So.......yeah. I am SO DONE with 2013 and we are ON to 2014.
AMEN.
Here are some HAPPY Christmas Pictures from our COLRAPP Chrismas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment