Monday, May 12, 2014

Swine Creek

I have set a very low goal for myself....inspired (unknowingly) by my cousin, Elise! The kids and I are going to try to visit as many local parks as we can this summer. We have so many *great* properties owned by the Geauga, Lake, and Cuyahoga Park districts. 

I have turned into a bit of a hermit over the past few years. I think having the 4 kids and then a baby overwhelmed me. Then adding Kate's sensory and unpredictablity made things more challenging.

And then adding another child so close in age, size, and energy, just paralyzed me!!

But, I think I have things under control now and am ready to venture out!

We went to Swine Creek Park last Friday.  :)

I picked an empty park in the middle of nowhere to start! The older kids were a bit turned off. We only walked a little on the path around the lake and played on a playground. One of the playgrounds was under construction.

It was a good start and I wasn't overwhelmed. I'm not sure where we will head this week....we shall see!!



No comments: