I almost forgot to write about our day today! Ron was off of school for MLK Day. So he did Mr. Mom and ran the kids to violin lessons and DI at the Kautz's house.
Kate and I went to Nai Nai's to give Kate a bath. It is much easier to give her a bath over there than here at home with her cast. We take her in the spare bathroom and put her on the counter. I suppose we could use any of the bathroom's because they all have big counters. All of them are larger than ours. Anyway, there is lot's of room for Kate. We've been letting her stand in the sink and kick her feet in the water. Sally holds her while I wash her hair. I feel so much better when she's bathed!!! I hate not being able to give her a regular bath.
Today I noticed some issues with some of her teeth. I called the dentist and got her an appointment for next Tuesday morning. I am attempting (not well) to not flip out over the whole thing.
Like I need one.more.thing.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment