Today was pretty crazy.
Regan had her first baton competition. It was in Avon Lake. She and Ron had to leave at 6:30 in the morning.
Ron said she did a great job. Regan seemed like she enjoyed it. Really they were both pretty quiet about it....maybe they are tired.
I had everyone else and we went to church. Amazingly I got out the door by 7:50....only about 10 minute later than usual. I always WANT to leave by 7:30 but never do.
Kate got up at 3:30 and finally took a nap after 2. It was NUTS. She was actually fine all morning at church. However, I think she was SO tired she just couldn't go to sleep when we got home.
Ron and Regan were back home when we got home from church (so that blew my relaxing Sunday afternoon plan) and we brought Alex home with us (another thing that contributed to blowing my relaxing plan.)
I did get laundry put away though. However I washed more....that viscous cycle. I washed the kids winter coats....somehow I never think to do that, but I did today (pat, pat, pat on the back!!!)
So....to bed, with hopes of sleeping until 4....please (PLEASE!!!) later would be great to but I won't ask for too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment