Tuesday, September 20, 2011

facebook

So I started a facebook page for the adoption. We are going to use it for adoption updates and also for the fundraising things. We have a few different things planned right now. I got this little widget thing on the blog, but it doesn't seem to be something I can post onto facebook, which kind of stinks. It is way late, and we have a way long day tomorrow. We have our first class at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. It is on gemstones. I love the gemstone gallery. The kids think it's lame. We are takiing Jack with us. It is his first "elementary" class at the museum. He did the preschool classes 2 years ago. Then he stayed home last year. I am forcing him to go this year. The kid has got to learn some structure. Or something. He's a renegade.They are probably going to hunt me down in the museum because of him. I went to a local agency for an informational meeting tonight. Nothing really new or exciting. Turned in the application there. Hopefully can get the homestudy going now. My goal is to have the whole dossier into China by Christmas. Be logged in before January 1st. I wonder if that is too ambitious?

3 comments:

Sally said...

Too ambitious? No way!! Keep at it and lets get her home where she belongs!
NaiNai

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

If you're really cranking and depending on the luck of your I800a processing time, I think it's possible.
Wooooo Whoooo! On your way!
Nancy

c esther said...

i have tears streaming down my face! just so you know!