Home and WIPED OUT!!! Yesterday was a very long day. 4 root canals. 6 silver caps. 4 white wrap around cap things on her front teeth. Hopefully they will all stay put on her teeth. Enamel that "cuts like butter." Praying what she has lasts and her adult teeth grow in strong and healthy!!
Kate slept well last night. She woke up this morning acting more like her normal bouncy and inquisitive self. She drank a whole bottle of formula and juice (more than normal!) and has had a waffle and cereal. After an entire day with little to nothing to eat, she is making up for it!
My prayer is that all this work on her little mouth will be successful and LAST. I'm trying to just be thankful it is done and not beat myself up for not pushing more that it have been done sooner (like the first time I took her to the dentist 6 months after I brought her home!) I know we can't go back, so I am trying to just be thankful for what she has done now.
And hopefully she hasn't developed some horrible aversion to hospitals after all her experiences in the last year!!! Poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment