Oh....yay....maybe somebody prayed.....now Ron says he may get out EARLY rather than LATE.
So maybe we could get downtown and get fingerprinted tomorrow! Yeehaw! Although people are saying it doesn't matter if you go early.....I'm choosing to believe IT MATTERS!!!
Here was my morning so far today:
Apparently I didn't KNOW Kate was poopy and didn't change her in a timely fashion, so she somehow got the diaper unhooked inside of her pajamas. Which were fleece ones that were on her backwards. When she came back to my room she kept yelling at me and had one arm out the neck of her pj's and was saying no and something else. So finally I saw she was stuck in her pj's. So I went to her and realized she pooped. But the diaper was down one leg of the pj's. NICE.
So. Poop everywhere.
What was funny was on the changing table she said "Oooh, yuk. and put her hands up behind her head and said "no hands."
So I guess at least she's getting the idea to keep her hands out of it.
Maybe.
So, bath at 7am.
Fun times.
As I write the child has STRIPPED again and is running up and down the hallway (taking every blanket out of her crib) saying "where's your diaper?" And I thought JACK was the wildcard. Somehow I am thinking it's the PARENTING and perhaps not the personality of the children.
I am ready to shower and give the baby to Nai Nai
:)
1 comment:
Bring her over! She's always welcome!! All other Cole's, too!!!
NaiNai
Post a Comment