Tuesday, April 17, 2012
LID
We finally have a log in date. Which basically means our documents have been logged into the system in China and are now in process and being worked on.
I have no clue what that REALLY means.
Our documents were SENT to China on February 27th.
Our documents were LOGGED IN on March 27th.
I have NO IDEA where they were in that month of time.
The next step we are waiting for is our LOA or Letter of Approval.
That will be issued from China saying we are APPROVED to adopt Quinn.
It could take 35 days. It could take 135 days.
China is just LIKE THAT.
Seeing as how this adoption has gone so amazingly well (insert major sarcasm).....I'm thinking we will be one of the century club members.
We are at day 22 today.
I will admit to tears this morning upon receiving the email and finding out our LID took a MONTH.
Our God is great and His timing is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so right there with you. I had dreams of spending July in China, now I'm thinking November. I can't stop the tears this morning. There is no excuse other than our agency refusing to check on our dossiers. They won't check on them again for another 70 days so I guess we just hunker down and count the days not only until we see our children, but until the day we are done with our agency!!!!!!
Hang in there, at least we finally know the truth!
Congrats on your LID for Quinn! Praying your LOA arrives soon! What an exciting time it will be to see your beautiful baby girl in your arms!
Post a Comment