BLECH.
It could be all well, fine, and good. We could be waiting with a purpose. We could be "logged-in" and the time could be ticking. We might be "in line" and just waiting for those stamps and signatures for the coveted "seeking confirmation" or LOA.
OR....we could be lost in a pile on a desk and moving nowhere.
The UNKNOWN is what is driving me bonkers.
With Kate's adoption we were "logged-in" within 4 days and I KNEW it.
We are at day 41 today. Shoot me now.
So, we've been doing mindless, crafty things. Which....if you know me...is SO not me. Even Regan is now asking "WHY" we are doing so many crafts lately.
Um....so I don't jump off our roof??? (no I didn't tell her that, but I'm thinking it!)
I have not uploaded all pics, but I'll share some today and some another day.
Kids making Peep nests with chow mein noodles, melted peanut butter chips, Peeps and jelly beans.
I am afraid Kate is going to model her fashion after (eek) Jack. She is all into tie-dye....go figure.
Mitchell, Jack and Mason working on their Peep Nests
Mitchell with his finished product!
They turned out great and tasted yummy!!!
And that's what we've been up to..............................
No comments:
Post a Comment