Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our God working!

So....first I am going to copy and paste what I posted on Sunday to Facebook here (because I want to remember it!)  And...NO, we have NOT gotten to counting the money in this box yet, it has been a super busy week, but maybe Friday we will get to it!!! (ugh...yes...THAT busy!)

"At Fellowship we believe that 'faith that unleashes love will change the world." How is that demonstrated? A FAITHFUL woman who works in our nursery had a stroke a year ago. She took off a very short time for recovery and came right back to SERVE FAITHFULLY with our youngest followers of Christ at FBC. She took a Bottle for Quinn home last week. This week she came back with a shoebox FULL of change for Quinn!!! This tiny woman carried it all the way in and set in on the counter of the nursery (it is HEAAAAVY!) We stood amazed. THAT, my friends, is unleashing love.....and it WILL change the world for our Quinn.
 
 
Today our total "Change A Life" Amount is......
$280!!
 
Now....as I have been updating, keep in mind I have a bowl full of change I have not sorted, and a 3 year old jumping up and down yelling "penny, penny, penny!!!!" As I am attempting to roll the change!! :)  It is slow going. Mitchell and I took full advantage of naptime the other day, we will have to do that again soon!
 
 
Lots going on among friends. I know three families that have had moms with children at home diagnosed with breast cancer within the last 2 weeks. You don't need to know the families to keep them in your thoughts and prayers! Please do if you think of it.
 
Coming up on day 30 waiting for our LOA. Praying for it to be showing up anytime.

No comments: