In BSF this past year we studied Acts of the Apostles, which is pretty much the book of Acts and then the Letters. I also (or rather the collective WE) started our adoption about when I started BSF.
When we were CALLED to adopt Quinn, I knew this was going to be a huge faith walk. AND I felt from the very beginning that God was going to show up at the END.
Which.....He is.
I wish I had been so confident in September, and October, and November, and December......... :)
REPEATEDLY through BSF I was learning about how our God is a God of the 11th hour. How He comes through in HIS time on HIS plan.
(I will bang my head on the wall now!!!!!)
I KNOW this stuff!!!!!!! I am not a new believer. I KNOW this.
And God was USING BSF to TELL me over and over. I HAVE this. Just go with it.
God is going to cover every penny of this adoption and I am AMAZED. We really are going to go right down to the end, but He is doing it. I need to rest in Him and quit fretting.
Today we held an Adoption Fundraiser Yard Sale. First of all I did not take any pictures. I think I quit taking pictures of things when we got Kate. That child throws me for a loop. I will try for pics tomorrow. We had an AMAZING turn out for this sale!!!! AMAZING.
We had an AMAZING amount of things donated to us FOR the sale!! We were blessed SO abundantly with a huge amount of wonderful and various items. We have had great weather, and we had a steady stream of people the first day.
Hopefully the next two days will bring more customers and continued good weather! And we've gotten to talk a lot about Quinn, China, adoption.....and learned a lot about others and their own ties to adoption.....very cool indeed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment