Tuesday, July 31, 2012

We are going to Ch*na!

Yay!!!! We are FINALLY going to Ch*na to bring home Quinn!!!!! ALMOST exactly one year from when we first saw her picture! It sure seems like it took a LONG time. A lot of paperwork, paperwork, paperwork, back and forth between two governments. Agencies having to deal with all of their details. FINALLY a little girl gets to COME HOME to the family that has anxiously awaiting her arrival!!!!

Today will be spent booking airline tickets. So, I do not have a firm departure date yet. Most likely it will be either Thursday the 9th or Friday the 10th.

We will get Quinn on Monday, August 13th!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!

I am totally unprepared and need to kick it into high gear here!!! All of my in country money is currently in the form of pennies, nickles, dimes, and quarters......I guess I better work on that!!!! The bank is going to love me!

1 comment:

Kam said...

Congrats! So excited for you!