Ok...so we are going to Ch*na SOONER!!! Eek!!! We are leaving on Thursday, August 9th! Yikes!
Actually, this is EXACTLY the weekend I requested of my agency, and I was told this travel time was "impossible."
Ha.
Ha, ha, ha.
Ha, ha.
Well, I guess I shouldn't laugh about that, because I am fully aware that with God all things are possible.
However, when He decides to do that, you also need to be prepared.
Which pretty much I am just a walking disaster right now. I would definitely NOT use the words prepared.
I did say I work best at the last second, which I do. So, I guess I won't totally freak out until maybe next Tuesday.
I have a bunch of paperwork I have to get organized. I have looked it over and I know I have it all, in a giant mass of a mess. I have NO CLUE how I have ever actually successfully completed an adoption, my organizational skills are horrible. Like all of Kate's stuff is STILL in a pile under my dresser....that is NOT organized. Quinn's I at least upgraded to a tote...with folders (that I kind of use the folders.)
Last night I went to Target to shop for the trip. We need to take all these medicines for in case any possible scenario happens. Like fever, poop, no poop, cold, cough.....you get the idea.
I didn't even complete that. I hadn't read the list and wasn't sure what to buy. Plus, I didn't know what I have a home already.
I ended up coming home with a new potty seat for Kate and Baby Mum Mum crackers. Oh...and 2 bags of chocolate for ME!!!
Great shopping trip.
You'd think after 5 kids, and 1 being adopted I could buy infant tylenol, cold meds and some kind of stool softener without an issue...but NO! I totally blanked. Now I'll have to go back.
Today I am taking Mitchell, Mason, and Regan to Cedar Point.
Shoot me now.
We drew straws and Ron won :)
The big positive is we have 3 free tickets from the high school that were donated after Feb 27th. So I only need to get one ticket when we get there. That is good for us (GREAT for us!)
And the kids are SUPER excited. I haven't been to Cedar Point in years. I couldn't even say when. I think when my family camped in Sandusky, probably 20 years ago, I have no clue. The kids have never been. So, it'll be good. I just know I won't ride any of those huge rides. I hope my cell phone doesn't die so I have something to do while I'm waiting for them!!!
I needed help climbing in and out of the back of Ron's truck earlier this week, and now I'm waiting for my kids at Cedar Point.
I will NOT ponder those two things!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment