We arrived in shanghai last night after a very, very long day of travel. Poor Kate was shot. I am not sure we will convince her to step foot on an airplane again! We had no trouble finding all connecting flights and our luggage made it. We found our guide, Alice, easily after leaving customs.
One good thing about bringing Kate, we skip lines, board planes first, and I haven't had to do the full body scan yet :)
Security in Tokyo and shanghai were both much easier than Cleveland.
Today we eat, exchange some money, then make our way to the train... A first for us in china!
We will head to nanjing and the aqua city hotel where we will stay for several days.
3 comments:
WooHoo! So excited to read that things are going well! To God be the glory! I hope your train ride is swell...we will be taking one from Beijing to ZZ in just a few weeks! Eeeek.
Yeah, Lady!
So happy to hear that you're there safely! Can't wait for the gotcha day pics! Will be pr-ying for a great experience!! :)
jill (from dtc winter)
Praying for you!!
Post a Comment