Here are some pictures of Kate at the fountain at our hotel in nanjing. The had the water shoot in the air to music like the fountains at tower city. Kate preferred dancing to the music rather than shooting the water gun :)
On the last day I had Sally take Kate away and I gave a mother her squirt gun. The poor mother couldn't grasp the concept I was just giving it to her and wanted nothing for it. She had 2 little boys with her and only 1 squirt gun. When I walked away she was excitedly calling her little boy to her and then later we saw the mom and the boy playing with it :)
Kate has a little fever today. I think she is struggling with the same environmental allergy gunk I am dealing with. She just doesn't understand to clear her throat. Her little eyes seem to give her trouble as well. They seem to get very dry. We are trying to keep them wet. Hopefully she won't truly get sick.
Quinn is a sweetie. She wants to be held all the time. She is walking all over the hotel room, from couch to bed to desk. She likes Kate a lot but the feeling isn't mutual yet.
We went to McDonald's yesterday for dinner. They have a way of making everything spicy here. Even McDonald's and KFC!!! :)
We went to some Chinese place for lunch. I have no clue what we ate. I just pointed at the menu. I *think* we had chicken (don't want to know if it wasn't) and then a giant bowl of noodles a big pot of rice and these two crocks of chicken broth with chicken carcass in them. It was actually really good to dunk the rice in the broth but once Sally saw the bones she was totally grossed out (lol)
I think tomorrow we are going to try to go to the island to get some laundry done if Kate feels better.




1 comment:
Hi Bridget and Sally, Kate and Quinn!
We have been thinking of you all and praying for you!
Glad to hear things are going so well.
We are still in a hotel so we feel your pain.
Wish I was there to visit y'all! :)
love you, Samantha
Post a Comment