The phone is for you Quinn!
This was taken right before we left for the airport to get Quinn!
This was on one of the million planes home from China.
Kate and Mom....kind of self-explanatory!!
The phone is for you AGAIN, Quinn!
As most people who follow my blog (or facebook) know....we have stellar supervision in the Cole house....so, Kate got scissors. There was no blood involved. And I am VERY thankful she did not cut her hair. Some people are really into the little "chinese" girl haircuts....me, not so much. Notice Quinn observing over her shoulder (lol.)
Quinn would spring Grady out of his crate any time she could. She loves dogs....well she loves Grady anyway!
Quinn did not take long to figure those frilly skirts out (at all!)
Kate.
Regan and Jack with our yummy cookie cake to celebrate fall!!
I know, hard to believe, but the phone is for Quinn....AGAIN!!!
This is how Quinn prefers to spend her days.
If she doesn't get her way...this is what she looks like....
Actually, add a much more horrified look and some screams and it would be more accurate!!
I think that's about it for the cell phone, I guess we need to take more pics, Ron does a much better job, I'll have to find his phone and see what he has on it!!!
I should probably get Quinn off the phone!














1 comment:
She looks like she has been there forever!
Post a Comment