Friday, October 19, 2012

tgif

I'm so glad it's Friday.
Kate has been out of sorts for the last few days. I'm not sure what her problem has been. Today she really kicked it into high gear. Poor Quinn was her teething toy.
 
Although Kate wasn't totally selective. She also bit Mason, Jack, and Regan! She tried to bite me, but I deflected it.
 
Finally, I laid her on our changing table and checked her mouth out with a flashlight. Her teeth all look fine. The only thing I noticed was that MAYBE her tonsils are swollen. Of course, being the mother of six....I'm not positive what swollen tonsils look like.
 
DUH.
 
I'm just thinking if I *noticed* then maybe that means something. So Ron gave her some tylenol, or advil, or something and we are hoping she starts to feel better.
 
She skipped her nap...again. (gah!!!!)
 
But fell asleep in the car when we took Mitch to gymnastics.



 
We are doing a  "Super Serve" with our church tomorrow. Our family is serving with another family. We are going to someone's house to rake leaves and wash windows.
 
Mitchell said "and we are taking the little girls?"  I said "yes!" Mitch said "well, this ought to go well."
 
Ha! :)
 
What he doesn't know is they have their own rakes. It should go just fine!
 
As long as Kate doesn't bite anyone (or clobber them with her rake.)

No comments: