Thursday, March 3, 2011

kate's almost 2

So....in 3 days Kate will be two years old.

Unfortunately her birthday has gotten lost in the craziness of the last 3 days.

Tracy has volunteered to have us over for Kate's birthday, and said to just "show up" and not worry about anything. She asked what kind of cake and then said "let me guess...Elmo?"

The thought of even having anyone here now is just out of the question, there isn't anywhere for anyone to go. I'm thinking of bringing the Lincoln Logs in from the garage today, or maybe even attempting some schoolwork.

I thought about maybe making some cookies, just to give the kids something, but I guess we'll see how the day goes.

I have no clue when the furnace guy is showing up, I don't know if the carpet guy is stopping today at all.

The house is so incredibly humid you can't even see out the windows, we really need to get the furnace going and air moving through the house, mainly so the carpet dries and we get the humidity out!!!! Well and I guess that will make the walls dry faster too.

The kids are emerging from "the bedroom" as they now call Regan's room :)  I guess it will be breakfast in a few minutes.

Happy March.

No comments: