Thursday, April 7, 2011

25months...already!

Kate has been doing so much lately. I need to keep track of it or we are just going to forget all about it. Her big thing right now is taking off her clothes....which is not necessarily good!!! This morning she took her pajamas off while I was having my tea. She was quite proud of herself. Then, all morning, she kept taking her shirt off. I should have taken a picture. It was like a long sleeve onesie and she would take her arms out and have it down around her waist. I kept putting it back on her. During her nap she took her socks and pants off and threw them out of the crib and had her shirt down around her waist. I am not getting it!?!?!?  She pats her tummy and says "belly!!"  It's very cute.....but ??????

She is also all into saying "peek a boo"  "I see you!!!"  Although she will not say it on demand! Well....she won't do anything on demand, it is all on her perogative!!

She's counting to at least 8.....it might be higher but I've heard her go that far.

And the cutest is she's singing. I'm not really sure what she's singing...but she is singing. None of my other kids sang to themselves this young...I don't think, at least I don't remember them singing. It is SO CUTE.

I finally got her on video yelling down the bedroom register. That just cracks us up. She yells down to the kids (she has seen them do it to eachother.)

I am trying to keep her on a pretty regular schedule...I don't like to talk about it at all....but her sleeping seems to have settled into a semi-normal schedule in the last month or two....I'm afraid even discussing it will mess it up!!!!  However....I've gotten kind of paranoid about it. To the point of I do not like to have her out AT ALL during the day for fear of missing her nap and messing up her night sleeping....and throwing her off for weeks on end again.

So....with that....to bed with me....because when Kate's asleep I need to be asleep, she could, in fact, wake at any moment.....and stay that way for hours!!!

No comments: