Friday, April 22, 2011

coloring eggs

We colored eggs the other day using crayons, it was a neat way to do eggs, we have never done them this way before. I think we will definately try again another year!

Even Miss Kate got in on the action!


Kate really liked this picture to show us her "nose, lips, eyes"  and when we asked who the picture was she said "ME!"  :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I do not like to color eggs. I think it stems from one of my children throwing an egg into a bowl of color when they was about 2 and having a bad day - the whole thing was traumatic. I think I still have not recovered.

Bridget said...

I could skip the egg coloring, too!! This was actually much easier than the dye. I recommend it! I am NOT a holiday person. I actually do much better with Easter than any of the other holidays. I'm not sure what my problem is...a perpetual scrooge I guess.