Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ornaments


This child. Oh my. Well.....he's about 13 and a half. And boy can we tell!!! (BTW when taking this picture he kept saying "would you quit taking my picture." which just made me take more.)

He has decided to start *brushing* his hair....it looks SO much better.

He is AWESOME with his youngest sister. Truly a fantastic help!!!


Here is what made me sad (and a note to mom's of littles)

After YEARS of painstakingly hunting for photo ornaments for the Christmas tree, and making sure I had cute pictures at Christmas each year. Then making sure each kid had an appropriate ornament for the year....my boy wouldn't hang ANY of them on the tree!!! None of him at 6 months, or a cute little 2 year old!!! Or a 4 year old! None!!! Boo hoo!!! Maybe the future wife will appreciate them! I did not push or question :( I just took it as another one of those big boy....I mean young man, adult....teenager....whatever!!! things.....

waaahhhhh.......

I still have Jack! Who asked....."where is the ornament of ME when I was a baby????" Oops!!! Well, I do HAVE the ornament (from 2004)....I'm off to find that baby picture right now sweetie!!!!

1 comment:

Gfam said...

Ha! My Nate (14) insisted that ALL of his ornaments since the beginning of his life be hung. My children are all over the top tradition lovers.