$754!!!!
I am amazed at what God is doing!!!!
We serve the most Awesome God!!!!
We have had some of the BEST stories shared with us about the "Quinn Bottles."
One of our friends had a Quinn Bottle on the front seat of her car. She was giving a co-worker a ride. The co-worker was reading the paper on the bottle explaining our fundraiser and then she was looking at Quinn's picture, reading her name. The co-worker said "My maiden name was Quinn! I want to be a part of this!" and she proceeded to dump the change from her wallet into the bottle!!
A young man we have known for a number of years now has been taking the Quinn Bottle to school and telling his fellow students about Quinn. He is asking them to bring in change to help fill his bottle to bring her home!
Some friends we know who really dug down deep and gave way beyond what is comfortable for them....because they value our family and they want to help with this adoption however they can. Even if it means sacrificing on their part.....which we know they are!
A Quinn Bottle filled entirely with change from sisters who are so excited to share in bringing Quinn into a family!! We so appreciate you sharing what you saved with us!!!
Bottles that appear in Ron's mailbox at school :) Thank you!
I could go on.....and I'm sure I will! We love how this is touching other's as well as helping to bring Quinn home to a family!
We have bottles......If you want to join in....let me know :)
No comments:
Post a Comment