Wednesday, October 12, 2011

making a difference!!!

I HIGHLY encourage anyone who reads my blog to take a look at Adeye's blog and all the wonderful families she has there that are also fundraising for adoptions.

http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2011/10/together-we-can.html

If you choose to donate just $10 toward ONE family, and then leave a comment saying which family you donated to, you will be entered in a contest for a $500 Target Gift Card!!!
If you ALSO post a link on your facebook or blog encouraging others to do the same thing, you will be entered again and leave another comment, you'll be entered again!!


Every little bit ENCOURAGES and HELPS families to bring home their sons and daughters!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi! My name is Shannon and I am teaming up with Adeye from No Greater Joy Mom for her latest fundraiser!

I just wanted to write a quick note and let you know that I am donating 20% of my sales from Ebay to the families in this fundraiser. You can share my Ebay store with your family and friends via your blog/facebook/etc. If they find anything that they would like from my store, just have them mention your fundraising name and on December 1st I will forward the 20%. If for some reason you need the proceeds sooner just let me know and I can do that as well.

Have a great day and congrats your adoption!!!

Shannon

http://stores.ebay.com/Tylermads-Treasures