Saturday, October 15, 2011

Score!!!

We got pictures of the baby yesterday and it was SO COOL!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Someone from a yahoo group I belong to for the SWI the baby is in went there in August. She took a whole bunch of pictures. I was looking at them, and about half way through there were some pictures of a VERY curious looking baby. She has a TON of dark hair. She is SO STINKING CUTE I can barely contain myself!!!

Needless to say I spent *way* to much time yesterday examining all the pictures from the person's trip!!!! Looking over every inch of the SWI she shared. Memorizing exactly where the baby's crib is in the room, what she has in her crib, who is in cribs around her, what her caretakers look like, how the caretakers were interacting with the other children. WAY over-analyzing!!!!

Not that I'm prone to do that or anything!!!!!


3 comments:

Sally said...

What mommy wouldn't do exactly that?! Tuck those details in your heart...and soon you'll be snuggling that precious baby close!
NaiNai

Kristy said...

Thats wonderful! It helped me so much to understand where she was, what her envirement looked like ect. Our daughter has a flat head in the back... when I saw pic. of the beds in her orphanage I understood why. They just have a varnished board. No mattress, no blanket, or pillow.

So, yes, study each detail, and you will have a "glimpse" into her world which will help you better understand her life!

Angie said...

So glad you got new pictures of your sweet girl!!! I overanalyze all of those details too, but it helps me feel close to her somehow. Can't wait until you can post pics of that little beauty on here! :)