If I thought we drove a lot Saturday, we really drove a lot Sunday! And Monday isn't going to be better!!
We had church. Positives were we had a few new teachers. Actually they were "guest" teachers. We needed a king and queen for our large group lesson. We had a couple who had taught for us several years ago do the 9:00 class. Then we had my cousin and his wife do the 10:45 class. They all did awesome. The kids were more attentive because, we had different people teaching. It made it more "royal" or something :)
Ron went to Conneaut for calling hours for a family friend. I really should have gone but it wasn't really logistically possible. We just had to many people needing to be in to many places.
I was supposed to get Mitchell from his church retreat at 4, but he was late and didn't arrive till 6. I had to drop Mason off for his youth group at 6. Then I ran Mitch home (since he'd been gone all weekend.) Then went back and got Mason.
Thankfully Ron showed up in there and I didn't have to drag the girls around with me!!!
Mitchell enjoyed his trip it West Virginia. His group worked on a house. Mitchell "gets" the value of what Pastor Johnny is doing at the Storehouse. He understands why they help in the community. He knows the things they do down there may not seem like "flash and bang" to kids, but they are very valuable to the person for whom it is being done. Johnny has done amazing things in his community.
No comments:
Post a Comment