I forgot to mention one of the biggest things that happened on Monday! The stove exploded! If Kate and Quinn do not have enough trauma....that should have done it!! I was putting chicken nuggets in for lunch and the coil at the bottom of the stove made this terrible electric noise and then a huge crack and sparks went everywhere.
I can tell you chicken nuggets and french fries CAN be cooked and are edible from the microwave!!!
Ron was all set to go out and replace our 20+ year old oven.....but not frugal (cheap) me!!!! When Sally heard what happened she mentioned she had replaced the coil in her oven once. So I told Ron and made him google it (gotta love google!)
He was able to order the part, it came in LESS than 24 hours, and the oven is up and running again!!
Amazing!
Then last night one of the shelves in the fridge collapsed while we were both standing there :)
Easily fixable but we were like......really????? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment