Monday was another busy day of running kids around. Mitchell does Algebra at a friend's home. We are using the series "Life of Fred." He has been going 2 years now (I think.) The family also has 6 kids, so there are kids to play with our kids. This time I brought home Dominic, a friend to play with Jack. Dawn (the mom) and I are thinking maybe Regan and Audrey will start working on math together as well. And Mason will jump in with the boys.
Mason and Jack had their Upward Football end of the season award banquet in the evening. I believe this may be the end of Upward Football for our family. It has been a great program and I would highly recommend it for anyone! Jack wasn't that hot on it, but he finished the season. I think perhaps football is not his thing. Mason did great for several years. We are considering having him play 8th grade football for Chardon next year. He is a bit concerned about the time commitment (might cut into his homeschool activities!)
Mitchell had gymnastics in the evening (of course.) His practices are normally 3 to 4 hours long 4 days a week.
I had to pick Mason up from the football thing and take him to his Grizzlies Basketball practice in Kenston. That practice was from 8-10. Thankfully he spent the night with a friend, so I didn't have to go pick him up! From there I had to go back and get Mitchell from the gym. He was crabby because his coach wasn't there and he had one of the other coaches.
I woke up today feeling "blah." We are moving further into November and the holiday season...not my best time of the year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment