Today was the last day of our fall session of co-op. It is certainly hard to believe we have already finished one session of co-op for this year! It sure went quickly! I am really pleased with what the boys accomplished this session. Both were in a class called "conspiracy theories." For the last class they had to choose a theory, research it, and give an oral presentation on it. Neither had done anything that big before. I was very impressed with the work both of them put into their classes this session. For borderline unschoolers they really have it together. Regan did a class called "paper made." She had all kinds of cool things she created through out the session. She was very unsure of the class before she took it, in the end it was right up her alley!! Jack has become our cup stacking expert. I'm looking forward to seeing his demonstration at Achievement Night. He was also in a class called Jr Builders. They worked on a bridge. I am looking forward to seeing that.
Mason had his first basketball game of his 7th grade year for the Geauga Grizzlies. He was in the starting line up and he made a shot right at the half time buzzer! Both are accomplishments from last year!! Ron was at the game, I was not, and I do not think we have any pictures of Mason this time. His team did win the game, he was very happy about that!
Ron had a meeting tonight so we are on our own. It seems extra long since Kate was up early this morning. I feel like I've been going forever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment