We started our Monday off odd...big surprise. Kate woke up at 3, so I got in bed with her for a little bit. I am *fine* with this.....except she sleeps in a toddler bed. I think if this new Kate and co-sleeping thing continues we will need to consider a bigger bed for her!
I finally gave up and put her in the crib with a bottle and turned on her mei mei cd. Thankfully she did fall back to sleep at some point. However then she slept till 8, which then shoots the day :) no nap!
I was not home for the fun she was during the evening....Ron had that joy!
I had a meeting at church in the morning. I only have to take the girls with me and leave the other 4 home to work on their schoolwork (or so they tell me they are.) Sally has a meeting first, then watches the girls and I have a meeting. Yesterday we went to panera for lunch, we don't normally do that. The girls love to eat out.....mainly for the pop!
A few weeks ago I took the straps out of Kate's car seat to make it into a booster because she has been horrible in the car. I thought maybe it would help.
Not one of my more brilliant decisions.
Yesterday she was turned around kneeling in her seat waving at Quinn behind her saying, "Hi Quinn!" Then before we got home she totally climbed out and went all the way to the back of the van.
I had 2 boys 2 years apart.....exactly. And I wasn't even 30. And I kept having kids.
These 2 girls are killing me, hands down!!! I think they stored stuff up before they were with us to do.
When I got home I spent an hour putting the straps back in Kate's car seats. She sat watching saying....NO!! No straps!!
Sorry little miss you are outta luck!!
Ron had to make dinner. And do the dishes since I had accomplished pretty much nothing by the time he got home.
I did have to go out to just past Thompson to get Regan and Mitchell. Mitch does math once a week with a friend.
In the evening I dropped Mitch off at gymnastics in mayfield. Mason and I went to the bainbridge library. Then I dropped mason off at Kenston for basketball. Then I went back to mayfield...stopped at target. Picked Mitch up from gym. Then went back to Kenston and got mason!! (This will go on all winter!!!)
Mason plays basketball on a homeschool league called the "Geauga Grizzlies." We have nothing but positive things to say about it, obviously since I'm willing to spend all evening out for it!
Tuesday is here. Kate was up at 5:30. Better than 3 or 4. She had an "owie" in her tummy and wanted me to pray 3 times for her. Then she laid with her head on my lap for a long time, finally sitting up and kissing me a bunch of times. All totally unlike her. I guess if her meeting new milestones means waking up before the sun, then I'm good with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment