Gosh....I almost forgot day 3. Already!
Mason had an orthodontist appointment at 10, so we were off for that this morning. I took Quinn and left Kate home with the others. I have only recently been leaving the little girls home with the older kids. It isn't ever for terribly long. Today it was about 2 hours since the dentist is in beachwood. Between travel time and having to stop for Klondike bars at Nai Nai's on the way home it takes that long! :) Mason is convinced he will have his braces forever....I am starting to believe him! I know he had a baby tooth take awhile to fall out, then the new one come in, and now the orthos moving it into place. I guess that one tooth has been the hold up. Poor kid! Regan is next up for braces. That may never happen cause she has a terrible habit she won't break, and I'm not paying for braces till she does . She may save us 5k!
We were home for the afternoon and worked on schoolwork.....amazing...I know....gotta do that some time. I have put jack back in my tried and true abeka math curriculum. Amazingly, I believe I am going to be able to piece together books from the 3 older kids and get him through the book without buying a whole new one. Yay! Recycling!
Mitchell had gymnastics so I did some grocery shopping. I just went to target tonight. I have been using their mobile app called "cartwheel" to get online discounts. I also got a target debit card, so I get 5% off when I use it. Today I saved $14 when I used them. I was pretty happy.
Then I went to the plates closet in mayfield. I was looking for pants got mason. There were a ton, I think I need him with me to try things on.
So that's the day. I keep falling to sleep writing, so I guess I should take that as a sign the day is done!
No comments:
Post a Comment