Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 5---no tea....tea!!!

Day five started bright and early at 4AM with sweet Kate deciding it was morning. I hate when she does this.  She does not go back to sleep. I cannot get her to lay quietly in bed with me. She isn't quiet in her room. No.....it is "HELLO Cole household!!!!!!"

Ron gets up at 4:15, so I made him eat his breakfast upstairs (usually he eats in his office downstairs) and keep Kate with him till 5. Then I got up.....blech.

Then the bad thing happened. I stumbled to the kitchen, pushed the button to make my tea, and my keurig made this terrible, loud noise. Ron said, "that doesn't sound good."

Bummer......no tea for me!!!! The keurig was dead, waaaaaaa!!!! I had to boil water and use a tea bag. It took forever and tasted nasty.

I had bsf this morning. We are doing the book of Matthew this year. I think this is my 5th year in bsf. But it might be my 6th, I can't remember.

The kids take their schoolwork and all go to Sally's house. She meets me at Riverview to get them.

Jack and Regan had awana tonight. Ron said jack had to finish the little pamphlet the kids get the first week tonight. It's like the 6th week. :)  Nothing like having the leaders kid be an overachiever (lol)

Mitchell had gymnastics.

Mason went to CRAVE. This is a youth group in Chardon that meets on Wednesday nights. Several churches in the area came together to create the group. Dean Carlo leads it. He works with youth for Christ. Ron and I have known him since before we had kids (amazing!)

When I got home this afternoon I called keurig and they did some troubleshooting steps with me. My keurig started working again!!!! Yay!!!! They think it just had some mineral build up in it. Whatever it was I'm just glad it works again!

No comments: