Day 4 and I did forget! Our Tuesday is always very busy from start to finish! We attend a homeschool co-op in Wickliffe all day. We have gone for about 2.5 years now. I take the 4 older kids and Sally keeps Kate and Quinn.
The day is divided into 4 class periods and also a lunch. The kids choose from a variety of classes before the session starts and have those classes for the session. Some for this fall session are basketball, speech, flying physics, paper made (crafts) , sport stacking (cupstacking) , cash flow (game) conspiracy theories. In the past they have had a Lego class, soccer, recycled art, drawing, game show. There is a pretty wide range of things offered.
The main reason I didn't get to writing is Ron had an elder meeting so I was blessed with kids all day and night! I was busy reading the "Nightlight Bible" and "Brown Bear, Brown Bear." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment